This Annual Conference will be a great place for women to worship in community and dig into hot topics with fresh speakers.
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit. -2 Corinthians 3:17-18
Friday, October 12 | 7PM - 9:30PM
Saturday, October 13 | 9AM - 4:30PM
How much is the event?
- Advanced Tickets through October 10: $39 per person, includes lunch
- At Door Tickets: $50 per person, includes lunch
- Cash, Check, or Card Accepted
Who should attend?
- This event is open to all women
- No childcare available
What is the event about?
- Two encouraging guest speakers from Proverbs 31 Ministries (Nicki Koziarz and Leah DiPascal) will lead in a study of God's Word
- Powerful worship will be led by Hannah Kerr.
- Join with other women from our community for an encouraging and uplifting time in God's word together.
- Learn more about the guest speakers and worship leader.
What is the itinerary?
6:00PM Doors Open
7:00PM Welcome, Worship & Guest Speaker
8:30PM After Party
9:30PM End of Day 1
8:00AM Doors Open
9:00AM Welcome, Worship & Guest Speaker
11:30AM Lunch in Eagle Cafe'
1:00PM Breakout Sessions
(Choose 2 options when you register. See choices below.)
3:00PM Worship & Guest Speaker
4:30PM Event Concludes
Where is the event?
Eagle's Landing First Baptist Church
2400 Hwy 42 North
McDonough, GA 30253
What is for lunch?
A menu is being prepared. Keep checking back.
What should I wear?
- Casual attire
- Meeting rooms may be cool, so you might want to bring a light sweater
What should I bring?
- Your ticket (or purchase at the door)
- Your Bible
How do I get my ticket?
- Purchase Tickets Online or in person (starting in August)
- Ticket Pick Up: Main Lobby at the Following Times:
Sundays (starting in September)
9:15AM - 9:30AM
10:45AM - 11:00AM
12:10PM - 12:30PM
Wednesdays (starting in September)
6:30PM - 7:00PM
8:15PM - 8:30PM
You may also purchase/pick up your ticket on the day of the event.
Who are the Guest Speakers/Worship Leader?
Nicki Koziarz, Leah DiPascal, Dr. Denice Colson, Hannah Kerr, & Kayla Hamlin will be with us. Click Here for More Details
What are the Breakout Sessions?
- Leadership Lab
- Single Moms
- Community Outreach
- Emotional Health
- Reaching the Younger Generation
- Biblical Hospitality
- Inner Beauty
- Gospel Conversations
Need more information?
�Contact Tammy Durrence & Catherine Stokes